Not open for further replies.

jc55

Country
US
State
Ohio
City
carrollton
There were times in my wife's 6 year battle with ALS that I felt that I could no longer go on. God has been so faithful through each and every step, and has taken us so far as a family. I give all of the praise and honor to Him for keeping us together as a family and giving us the strength, courage, commitment, and discipline to learn all of the things we needed to learn to endure this and most of all to learn how to love, really love. She has gone to be with her Lord and Savior.

Beckee Janette Carlton March 1, 1977 - May 4, 2011
survived by Emilee age 11, and Matthew age 9

I'm sorry for when I got mad or impatient, please forgive me. We took care of you ourselves and we stuck it out to the end just like we promised you.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Jim. She was much too young. You did the best you could! May she rest in peace and may you and your children find happiness in the good times...

We all get mad and impatient. We all do the best we can. I'm sure she knew that. I hope my husband knows it. God bless you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss, she was way too young to leave her family... and being impatient and getting mad sometimes just proves that you're only a human. I pray that you find comfort in your children.

Jim none of us are perfect, and caregiving can get very frustrating and tiring. My first husband had cancer, after he passed, I too tended to dwell on things I might have said or done when he was sick, after going to some grief support groups. I learnt that it happens with most everyone. Your wife was very young, and I am sorry for you and your children's loss...

I am so sorry for your loss, your love for your wife is obvious. You and your children are in my prayers.

Jim I am sorry for the loss of your wife Beckee. You loved her and stuck by her which is what is important. I'm sure she understood the moments when you were stressed.
Laurel

Jim and children,
My condolences on the loss of Beckee.You are in my prayers.
blessings, Pat

Jim, Thanks for being there for Beckee. My condolences go out to you, Emilee and Matthew.

Kim

JIM MY SYMPATHIES FOR YOU & ALL YOUR FAMILY.God Bless
Sharon

So sorry for your loss. Tears that I weep for the loss of your wife, are tears well worth weeping.
You are obviously a one in a million husband, and are sure to be a one in a million father.

Aly

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your children

I am so sorrty 4 UR loss. Prauyres 2 U amd UR children.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

My condolences to you and your children. Sending prayers for peace and strength for you during this time.
Love and light
Meg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back