Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Columbus
It's been 2.5 months since he passed. I miss him EVERY day but today for some reason... it's really hitting me hard.

Strength will come and peace will follow.

sorry youre missing your dad. its got to be so very hard.
hugs to you and sending you strength.

I can imagine your sorry and wish I could take it away. I know your Dear Father is at peace now. You'll be in my prayers. I wish you peace of mind and heart.

I'm so sorry, I meant I can imagine your sorrow Dear. Please excuse my stupid fingers.

Jenn, I'm so sorry. We are here for you anytime

Barry

Sorry you're having a hard time. Is this a date that meant something to your dad? Or is it getting close to something? Was Easter an important date in your family? Sometimes that makes it hit harder and you don't even realize why. All the firsts are going to be tough. It gets a little easier with time. Some days it will just knock you off your feet. You just have to go with the flow. If you have to go and sit in a corner and cry for a while ..... then you just have to do it. ((((((hugs))))) Colleen

Jenn,
It is so normal to be still grieving,it will lesson with time,be comforted by good memories
of your dad and know your forum family is praying for you.
blessings, Pat

I can truly feel your pain i lost my mom recently to cancer it helps to keep your mind busy as well to allow yourself to greive yell cream cry. My thoughts are with you

Jenn.

I completely understand your feelings. I would have really rough days without explanation after Mom's passing. I think in part, I was trying to keep my mind preoccupied so as not to feel overwhelmed. Time alone doesn't make it go away though, it just prolongs working through the grief.

It took me months to really allow myself to grieve but I can honestly say that feeling the pain of my loss, allowed the space for happiness to replace it. The fog that I was living through has lifted greatly. Processing your loss and allowing the emotion will help you through the understandable sorrow of your dad's passing.

Part of a post from Daughter01 has stuck with me... "Be patient with yourself and your emotions ..." I would keep coming back to this as I coped with Mom's death.

Please be patient with yourself in this time.
Thinking of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back