Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
AUS
State
Queensland
City
Ipswich
I have made very few comments on this forum over the past 18 months. However I have spent many hours reading your stories. My brother Johnny is now in palliative care and is in his last days with us. He put up a hell of a fight - but now we must let him go. It is hard not to feel lost and overwhelmed. I just wanted to say that this forum has been a place to turn in those darkest hours and a source of comfort and hope. Please remember my family as we walk through the coming days.

Thanks for posting. I will remember Johnny, you and your family as you walk this difficult road. I am praying you will receive the support and strength you need to gently let go.

Madonna, I am sorry your brother, Johnny, nears the end. What a rough time for you all. Your family is in my prayers.

Gentle hugs,
Ann

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. So very sorry.

Prayers for peace to you and yours, so sorry

Madonna I will be praying for Johnny. God Bless him and your family.
Laurel

Tough times, stay strong, thinking of you all xxx Ang

Dear Madonna,
Your family is in my prayers. I wish Johnny a painless and peaceful
journey surrounded by your love .
blessings,Pat

So sorry to hear the news about Johnny, Madonna. Thanks for letting us know.

I am new here. My condolences on your brother. I am sorry for your loss. So sorry that your life was touched by this.

Madonna and Johnny -
I'm sorry you and your family have had to face this awful disease. I hope this forum continues to be a source of comfort and understanding as Johnny finishes his journey. May God bless and keep you and give you all a measure of peace.

Madonna, I am sorry to hear about Johnny. Praying for the courage to let him go for all of you, and a serene journey into Eternal Life for him. Just surround him with love, there isnt anything else needed.

Madonna, I'm so sorry for what is happening, and pray for a gentle passing for your brother. I was with both my mom, who died at age 93 of natural cause; and my brother, who died at age 59 of pancreatic cancer. They both died peacefully at home. During their last few hours I sang a lot of hymns, Christmas carols, and little kid type songs to them. I don't know if it helped them, but it sure made me feel better. A couple of hours before he died, my brother (who hadn't been responsive for about a day) opened his eyes, looked up, and smiled. For just a moment, you could see the joy and expectation in his eyes before they closed. He was not afraid. It still makes me tingle to think about it. I will be praying for the same for your brother.

Prayers for your family as Johnny make his way to meet his heavenly father,may it be peaceful & God Bless all your family.
Sharona

Madonna- Thank you for sharing about Johnny. Thank you for giving the opportunity for others to pray for you, Johnny and your family. My prayers are with you. God Bless, Christina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back