Diagnosis
03/2010
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Bryan
Well, Mom fought hard but lost her battle to ALS Tuesday night around 10pm. What a tough, tough year. But she is finally at peace and so are the family. Hated to see her suffer like she did.

Can't say thank you enough to everyone here for all the advice and guidance. If it weren't for y'all I would not have had any idea just what we were in for. I felt very prepared and kept a realistic grip on everything going on. It really helped me in the end. Well, throughout but especially at the end.

Hope I can help others in the future, as I was helped over the past year. God bless you all and you're all in my prayers and thoughts.

Love to each of you,
Tammy

Tammy- so very sorry to hear about your moms passing. I too, am glad her suffering is over.
Know that we are all still right here for you, that doesnt change when we lose our PALS.
Much love
liz

Tammy, I'm very sorry about your mom. Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Tammy very sorry about the loss of you mom, but no more suffering:)

Very sorry for your loss Tammy. We are still and will always be here for you. Big hugs sister.

Tammy, I am so sorry to hear about your mother's death. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so glad you, your family and mother are at peace.

Very sincerely,

Dear Tammy. I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. Please accept my condolences.
Laurel

I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs.

I'm sorry for your lose. She is now an angel in heaven and not suffering anymore. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Oh Tammy, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know your pain. You also have a great outlook - stay strong - I echo everyone's sentiments. Take care of yourself! Thinking good thoughts about you....Best, Melissa

Tammy,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

I'm sorry for your loss but am glad she is at peace. Thinking of you

Tammy, bless you for taking good care of your mom, she now is at peace and is not disabled any more. I am sorry for your loss and I pray for comfort for the entire family.

So very sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Dear Tammy,
I am sorry for your loss,my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
blessings, Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back