Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
You can find his online Obit here;

Price Funeral Chapel: Obituaries

This is the front of his Memorial Pamphlet that I designed. Tussen Takk for all of your support, advice, love and comfort on our Spiral Journey.

Matthew and I are sailing on the Ocean of Grief.

With love as vast and spacious as my Prairie,
Kay Marie

Attachments

• Web Matt Ocean life memorial.jpg
    Web Matt Ocean life memorial.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2,852
Love, comfort, and prayers to you Kay Marie

Kay, thank you so much for sharing the obituary of your beautiful husband Web. You all have a special place in my heart. I only know the heartbreak I feel dealing with ALS...the heartbreak you are dealing with is unimaginable. I wish I could give you a huge hug.....
Love to you and Matthew!

i am so sorry for your loss,my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family .

Kay Marie,

I am so sorry to hear of Web's passing. It just isn't fair. You and Matthew are in our thoughts and prayers.

Sandy, Alex, and Matthew

My thoughts and prayers are still with you. I hope you and Matthew are emotionally well.

A beautiful tribute to Wayne. Thank you Kay, for posting it here.

Love always,
Dick

Kay Marie , I am deeply saddened by the loss of your husband. You honored his life beautifully. Sending love and prayers to you and your family........................Cate

Kay Marie I am so sad to hear about Web's passing
May God Bless you & your family .
love
Sharon

Kay Maire,

I am so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences and my prayers for you and your family. May God Bless you. Thanks for sharing the wonderful tribute.

Kay Marie,

What a beautiful tribute to WEB. I know the journey of grief is filled with mixed emotions and tears when you least expect them. Be assured, dear friend, that soon the good memories out weigh the pain and you will be okay. WEB was blessed to share your life and you and Matthew were lucky to have him in your life.

God Bless each of you.

Hugs and prayers coming your way,

Diane

So sorry to hear of this huge loss. Web is the kind of man that I would love all young ment to grown up to be. I am sending such love and comfort to your family at this time. The tribute to a fine man, who had a fine family. May you find comfort in your memories. Please keep us informed how you are doing.

So sorry to hear of Web's passing. My condolences and much love to you and Matthew and the rest of the family.

Oh, Kay Marie, I am so sorry. My condolences to you and Matthew.

Please know that I am very sorry for the loss of your husband, may you find some peace and comfort..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back