Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
WOOSTER -- Jay Richard Kinney, 55, of Wooster, passed away Sunday, Dec. 19, 2010, at his home.

He was born Nov. 2, 1955, in Ashland, the son of Robert and Delphine Moffett Kinney, and married his soul mate, Lenora "Lori" Wing on May 11, 993. She survives.

He was a loving and dedicated teacher at Orrville City Schools for the last seven years and had worked for the Ashland County Board of MRDD for 27 years. He was a member of Knesseth Israel Temple in Wooster.

Surviving in addition to his wife, are his parents of Ashland; children, Andrew (Tina) Kinney, Nathan Kinney and Tmothy Kinney, all of Ashland; a stepdaughter, Shawna (Rahul) Walker of Burganfield, N.J., a stepson, Christopher Alesha of Mount Vernon; grandchildren, Daniel, James, Henry and Jackson Kinney; siblings, Kristine (Jim) Gale, Marty (Jan) Kinney and Brant (Carol) Kinney, all of Ashland, Rob (Sandy) Kinney of Meigs Township, Ohio, Kittie (Joe) Barone of Loudonville, Ben (Michelle) Kinney of Atlanta, Ga., Jack (Alysia) Kinney of Elkhart, Ind.; a brother-in-law, Bill (Susan) Wing of Ashland; his father-in-law, Bill (Winona) Wing of Ashland; and numerous nieces and nephews.

Friends will be received at McIntire, Davis & Greene Funeral Home, 216 E. Larwill St., Wooster, tonight from 6-8 p.m. or one hour prior to the services.

Services will be held at the funeral home on Wednesday, Dec. 22, at noon with Rabbi Enid Lader officiating. Interment will follow in Wooster Cemetery.

Contributions may be made to Hospice & Palliative Care of Greater Wayne County, 2525 Back Orrville Road, Wooster 44691; or Knesseth Israel Temple, 1670 Cleveland Road, Wooster 44691; or ALSGA, 33761 Limerick Lane, San Juan Capistrano, Calif. 92675.

Heartbreaking. Thank you for posting this here Kay Marie.

Dick

So sorry to hear this .May God Bless his family.
Sharon

My condolences to Jay's family, so sad.

Thanks for posting this, Kay Marie. My deep sympathy for all of Jay's family.

Blessings and HUGS to Lori and her family.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Jay posted here as Ratman55. My condolences.

so sad, so sorry, my heart goes out to his family

Sorry to see you go Ratman.

AL.

This is so sad. I always got a kick out of his avatar and his posts. Thinking of Jay and his family-

Lydia

Condolences to his family. I enjoyed his posts and found him to lift up my spirits when I was feeling blue. He was one of the blessings I found and will miss him.

So sorry to hear this bad news. My deepest sympathy to the family.

I am so sad to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers go out to Lori and the entire family.
Thank you for sharing with us.

Lori hon.. I know too well there is nothing I can say except that I'm hear to listen if you need to vent. I'm so very sorry.

so sorry to hear this news.my deepest symapathy to the family.love wanda and glenxoxoxoxxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back