Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
nc
City
on the coast
My FIL passed away Nov. 21st after a very courageous battle for the last 11 months, he had kept a go getting and postive attitude until the end. We will miss him dearly but know that he is in a wonderful place finally free of the cage that had become his body. Please keep us in your prayers, so that we may find our way back to some kind of happiness in life without our brave, beautiful, strong, funny, loving and giving father and friend.

So sorry to hear news if your loss. Am praying for you & your family. Avril

I am very sorry to hear about your and your family's loss! My condolences to all of you. You are in my prayers.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, but glad he is at peace. You and your family are in my prayers.
blessings,Pat

Sorry for your loss!

I am very sorry and will pray for you all as you grieve the loss of your FIL. He must have been a wonderful person. I, too, am glad he is now free. God comfort you now and bring you a new joy,
Ann

Hoping you find some peace, so sorry for you father in law's passing.

I am sorry for your loss but I am also so glad that his spirit is free of the cage. The bars are strong but we will all break free in our time.

Please accept my condolences to you and your family.

so very sorry

So sorry for your loss.

So sorry... may your happy memories sustain you and knowing his suffering if over.

So sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Dana

So sad for your loss....thinking of you.

My heartfelt sympathy to your whole family on your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back