Diagnosis
01/2006
Country
US
State
xxx
City
on the plains
My precious husband passed peacefully into that good night on Sunday morning, Nov.14. After a long and courageous battle with ALS, Greg is finally in his heavenly body and will be in pain never more.

Thank you all for your help and support over the years. The forum was priceless for both of us. I feel I've met wonderful friends here. I will continue praying for you and wish each of you well.

Jacque Hickman (aka hopeful warrior)

I am extremely sorry for your loss! My condolences to you. If we can help you through this please stay around!

i am so sorry to hear this , wishing you the best

So sorry for your loss Jacque.

AL.

I am so sorry that you have lost Greg.

Very sorry for the loss of your husband Jacque..God Bless

Jacque,

I am so sorry that Greg died. I am thankful that he passed away peacefully. May the Lord's loving arms sustain you each day!

my deepest sympathies to you, Jacque.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Dana

I am so sorry for your loss Jacque.

I am so sorry for your loss,Prayers for you & your family.God Bless
Sharon

Jacque, I am so sorry to hear of Greg's passing. This is such an awful disease and it takes too many good people. My condolences to you and your family.

Barry

Jacque, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jacque, I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. I'll be thinking of you in this difficult time.

Dear Jacque,
I am so very sorry for your loss. My heartfelt sympathy for you & your daughter.
Sending thoughts & prayers for strength to sustain you over this difficult time.
This is just so hard. Marianne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back