Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Pensacola
Al Marble is where he has been wanting to be....I know he wanted me to share this with all of you that he loved so much ...Please help me let other know as I do not know my way around on the site...God Bless you all...
My brother' spirit is in the presence of his Heavenly Father...He passed away about 3 hours ago with a heart attack. He recently had lost use of his arms and I know he would have wanted it this way...He finally gets to see his Heavenly Father and family members that have gone before him..I loved him so so much. Day before yesterday when I spoke with him on the phone he sounded very chipper...We were going to visit him in a week or two... But trust me....he is much better where he is now... Please copy this and share where others can view Thanks..Love you all..Merita Blanchet Als younger sister...My email is [email protected]

Re: My Brother Finally has relief... Al Marble

This is incredibly bad news! But we do rejoice with him that he is in our Lords loving arms. Thank you for letting us know. God Bless you and his family.

This is in deed sombering news. My heartfelt condolences to Al's wife, his children & grandchildren; as well as other extended family members.

We have lost a family member; a dear, sweet, kind Christian man. One has only to look at his profile & see the number of friends he has accumulated over the years, to realize that he was much loved here.

In honor of Al, I submit this image, as he has done so many times before. Hopefully, we can take comfort in knowing this is what he is experiencing now.

"...I fought the good fight; I have finished the race; I have kept the faith..."

Attachments

• Welcome Home.JPG
    Welcome Home.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,686

Merita, your brother was my first friend here, and as his disease progressed, while knowing it meant losing Al, we shared a deep belief in the Lord and the eternal life which he's now entered. The thread he started for Christians has continued with the desire to be in fellowship with our beloved brother, and I have always felt close to him while there, believing he would be reading, even when posting was too hard for him to do. I believe he last posted a devotional by David Wilkerson, and it wasn't terribly long ago.

You and the rest of Al's family have my deepest sympathy on the loss of such a kind, loving man. God keep you and bless you.

Mare, that is perfect. Thank you. I can just imagine him being with Jesus, finally in the Lord's embrace.
Love,
Ann

Last edited:

devastating news. so very sorry. peace and love.

I am so sorry, this is very sad news. Anyone who has been here for a while knows what a good and kind man he was. I will always remember his dancing cat and how he supported all of us with his faith.

We will miss him, my condolences to your family.

Merita,

I am so sorry to hear about our Capt. Al. I know he is with Jesus and that was his heart's desire. He has done us all a tremendous service in creating the Christian Thread here at the Forum. He was a friend and dear brother in the Lord. He was a man of faith and confidence in the Lord Jesus Christ. Al ran his race that was set before him with courage. I rejoice that his race is over. I will miss him. May the Lord's grace be with you Merita and the rest of Al's family.

Love,
Judy

Merita I am so sorry to hear of your brother's death. He was a good man with a heart of gold. He always tried to up lift others even when he was having hard times. I'll miss him and his loving spirit.
Laurel

Dear God, I can't imagine the Forum Family without Capt. Al! It is such a tremendous loss. Yet, sharing in his great faith, I know even as I type this, he is definatley still with us here, and with all his dear family. Such a loving and giving man, surely his reward in Heaven is great!
Please share with us his last days, and news of his funneral, those who love him, when you feel up to it. It is difficult to say good bye when we cannot be there with all of you. God bless you!

Oh my I am so sad. I remember when I first came on the forum, what seems like forever ago, My son got such a kick out of his forum name. I speak for so many when I say we have lost a great friend and supporter. The faith he had was amazing, he was such a believer, his voice will be forever missed, but his spirit will forever live on, a said night for the forum and all who loved this dear dear man.

I enjoyed Al's presence on this forum and will miss him. He was a true encourager and fine example of how to walk this stuff out in grace. My condolences go out to his family.

Oh my God I am sitting here crying so hard I can't see,Al was a very special person with a heart of gold.He was my neighbor on farmville & when I didn't see him on there I would worry.God must have needed another angel in heaven.rest in peace my friend.love ya
Sharon.....My sympathies to all your family.

I am so sorry for your loss! Please extend my sympathies to all his family and friends. He was a kind and caring man. He will be greatly missed.

so sorry for your loss and our's as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back