Diagnosis
04/2006
Country
CHN
State
zhejiang
City
china
finally als wins the battle....i lots my mother yesterday morning at home in my brothers arms.its started in april 2006 from her right thumb.then her hand,then left hand,then both legs,then her neck,then her voice,its was very diffcult for her to go through all this for 4 yrs now....her head use to loose balance and just fall off,one person use to be with her to put it up,few secs again with a jerk fall off..because of that she got a bruise on her chest.sometimes her lip use to get bit and use to bleed badly...it was very hard for to swallow liquids also..she also lost lot of weight....seeing a wonderful cheerful person just sitting in one corner was hard...my mother was very active and live before she got als...
i am very sad ..jus still cant believe that she is no more.....

but one way atleast i m happy for her that she is not suffering anymore and free up in heaven.may god bless my mother.....
sorry i cant write more...cant stop my tears rolling and typing.....

so sorry for your loss. love wanda and glenxoxoxo

I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom to this horrible disease.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you. May your wonderful memories bring you some comfort.

Dana

My deepest, heart felt sympathies for your loss.

very sorry to hear of your loss

Very sorry for your loss!

Sorry about losing your mom, mine has passed too...I still miss her.

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. Horrible, horrible disease.

John

I pray the Lord gives you comfort as you mourn for your mother. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Ann

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother.God Bless your family.
Sharon

I am so sorry for your loss of your mother. Please accept my sympathies for you and your family.

Please accept my condolences for your loss, this awful disease takes too many good people and I'm sorry that your mom had to be one.

So sorry about the loss of your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you for comfort.

very sorry to hear about your mother. may she rest in peace.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back