Diagnosis
04/2010
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Willingboro
I am saddened by the sudden turn for the worse of my sister. The disease progressed so rapidly, we never had a chance to adjust to the next level of loss. She is now slipping away. Just hours or days now. At least she was spared living very long with this ugly thing. I wish I were braver. I wish I had someone to help me know what to do.

Roberta:cry:

Roberta, Please know that I will be keeping you, your sister and your family in my thoughts.

ZRoberta, just being ther for your sister, supporting her and showing her how much you love her is all you can do. She is blessed to have you by her side. Stay strong and keep the faith. I will keep you and your sister in my prayers.

Roberta,

I'm very sorry to hear your sister has progressed so fast. Thank you for being there for her.

Roberta, I can only imagine your sense of helplessness during this time. Your sister and you are in my prayers.
Hugs,
Ann

I am so sad for all of you. Just talk to her as though she can hear you... she very well may be able to. Tell her how much you love her and will miss her, but you'll be looking for her "there" one day. I pray you will have peace through it all and for the tough times to come.

Prayers sent for you & your sister.God Bless both during this difficult time.
Sharon

Roberta, I'm so sorry. Everyone here is right.. talk to her, make sure you say everything you want to say, tell her you love her, and if you think you need to... tell her it's ok to go. Take care of yourself, try to stay rested, and know we're here for you.

Roberta, love is all you need to give your sister. This must hurt sooo much. But having you by her side I know must give her the courage and peace she needs. I will pray for both of you as you spend these precious moments together, for peace, fro strength, for love.

Roberta,

My dad went very quickly too. Sit with your sister, hold her hand, and just "be". The last special moments I had with dad were him holding my hand, swinging it back and forth, and his poking my nose with his finger. Not much of an interaction but I hold those precious moments close to my heart. Just "connect" with your sister in any way you can, no matter how small it may seem. Your sister will know that you love her very much and you will have something to hold on to.

Debbie

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. My sister died this morning. She was home with us and we loved her so much. Again, thank you.

Oh goodness. So sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Roberta, My deepest condolences for your loss. Your sister was blessed to have your care. You and your family are in my prayers.

Love,
Ann

So Sorry to hear about your loss,God Bless.

I am so very sorry. Your sister and my husband were diagnosed at the same time. She's been in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back