Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Galt
Mom passed away early yesterday morning (10/20) I was staying the night at their house to assist Dad with moving her around. At 3 am she woke us up and wanted to go out in the living room and sit in her lift chair. Thirty minutes later she was gone. We believe she hung on until my brother and sister in law returned from a vacation in Italy. They arrived home Tuesday and stopped by the house to share events of their trip and gave Mom a rosary from the Vatican. While missing her terribly, we find comfort in knowing she is in a better place.

I can't express enough of how helpful and kind the members of this forum were to me. PALS and their caregivers are awesome people! Thank You

So sorry for the loss of your mom Rose.

AL.

I am very sorry for your loss. Take comfort in the knowledge she is in a better place.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort in knowing she is at peace.

I am sorry for your loss.

Dana

so sorry for your loss. love wanda and glenxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo.

I'm so sorry that you lost your mom, Rose. May you find peace knowing that she has.

Very sorry about your loss Rose...God Bless!

My God's love and mercy comfort you during this most difficult time.

Sorry for your loss. It must have been a great comfort to her to have you there

May God give you comfort at this time. So sorry for your loss.

Rose I am very sorry for your loss. What a blessing for your mother to go surrounded by family.
Love,
Ann

So sorry for your loss. May your memories help ease the pain.

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Dana

rose I am so sorry for your loss. God bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back