• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.

COlisa

Distinguished member
My husband was not able to bounce back from the 2nd bout of pneumonia and he died peacefully at home the evening of 10-8-10. I was with him and his mother was also here. He had labored breathing and had been experiencing pain in neck, shoulders & chest. He was on an assortment of meds to help with pain and anxiety. We had also just started using a nebulizer the day before and he seemed to be so much better and more comfortable, but the pneumonia was just too much for him. He was 48 years old. We have 2 children ages 19 and 16. We are all heartbroken. No matter what you do, you are never prepared for a loved one to actually be gone.

Peace,
Lisa

my condolences to you and your kids and other family members. Very sorry for your loss.

Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about Dave. Please accept my condolences for your loss, it is so sad.

So sorry Lisa. HUGS Lori

Lisa, There are no words that will comfort or take this pain away...Thank you for being with Dave and for being such a incredible CALS, wife and best friend to your loved one. I am holding all of you close in my heart and send you much love from the Prairie, Kay Marie

This is heartbreaking news. I am so sorry.

My condolences to you and your family for your loss.

Oh Lisa so sorry. I know how much you loved Dave. Gosh I am so sorry. I send a heartfelt hug to you and your children, may you have each other's love surround you. This darn monster is just so unfair..

So sorry for your loss. Same age as my brother when he went. My nephew was 19 and my niece was 17. It's so rough when they go so young.

My prayers are with you and your family, what a sad loss for you.

Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about Dave. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Dana

I am so sorry for your loss! Please accept my condolences.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your children and family. Hugs - Shelley

So Sorry for you loss please give my condolences to your family.
God Bless you
Sharon

Sorry for your loss Lisa.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back