Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
IL
City
Downers Grove
Hello everyone, my mother, Helen, was diagnosed in August with ALS after struggling all year with her health, going to doctors who all shrugged their shoulders. She passed away on Oct 12th ... way too soon, as she expected that she would be around for at least a few months. My dad was her caregiver and now we are both heartbroken. We were with her on Tuesday, held her hand all day... she spoke her last words to me at 10:00 am and passed on at 3:15 pm. Mom was 82 years old - but until last year was so full of energy and enthusiasm. In June, she was still hoping to play golf at the end of the Summer ... "when she gained a little weight and felt better".

I will continue to pray for all of you diagnosed with this horrible disease. God bless you all and take care.

Kindest Regards,
Ann

So very sorry.

Lorna

Ann,

Please accept my condolences. Thank you for all you did for mother, Helen, during her illness. Your being there for here made a big difference.

Kim

Ann, I am very sorry for the loss of your mom. This disease is so awful and takes too many good people too soon. My condolences to you and your dad.

Ann I am so sorry to read of your loss of your Mom. Blessings to you and your family.
Laurel

So sorry ,God Bless you & your family.
Sharon

So sorry for your loss of your mother. Bless you all.

Ann, I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. Please accept my deepest sympathy.

John

I am very sorry for your loss and how quickly it happened.

Sorry about your mom Ann.

AL.

so sorry for your loss.love wanda and glenxoxoxoxoxo

I am sorry for your loss, my prayers go out to you.

Ann, I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom.
May she rest in peace.
Dana

Dear Ann, so so sorry to hear of your mum's death. May she rest in peace. Thinking of you and your dad.
Avril

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back