Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
pennsylvania
City
pittsburgh
Mommy, Karen Whalen, died today at the age of 67 after a valiant struggle with ALS. I love her very much and will miss her always.
I want to thank everyone for their advise, words of strength and carring that helped me with my struggles with ALS over the past several years. You all are very strong and giving people and I thank you.

So sorry to hear that. Yet, know she's in a better place. I'm new to the site and am in a 2 1/2 yr battle with my boyfriend. Without support of friends and kind words from strangers it can be an impossible task. May God give you peace during this time of loss.

Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

AL.

Kate, I'm so sorry. As you move through these next days, weeks, and months please try to remember that now it is time to take care of yourself!

I am very sorry for your loss and for all that you and your mom have been through in the last three years. Please accept my condolences to you and your family.
Barry

Sorry for your loss! Accept my condolences.

take solace that she is in far better place now . . god bless

deepest sympathies to you and your family. get some rest. we will always be here.

Kate,

I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother. You helped make a wonderful difference for her during the battle she fought so valiantly!

God bless you and your family.

Kim

Kate, you have my deepest sympathy in the loss of your mother. God give you peace as you grieve.

Blessings,
Ann

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. My prayers and condolences go out to you and your family.

So sorry to hear about your mom. May God comfort you at this time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

so sorry for your loss. love wanda and glenxoxoxo

Very sorry to hear about your mom. may she rest in peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back