Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Campbell River
To all of Micheline’s online friends and family, I come here posting with mixed emotions. A bedside vigil has started for Micheline and they feel these are her final hours. She has been induced in to a coma like state and we are just waiting for the Dr to call and instruct the nurses to remove her bipap machine. She has been the bravest woman I know and has endured more suffering than anyone her age should have to endure. I hope for that reason it all comes to an end quickly and she will be in pain no longer. It is with a sad heart that I see the pain and anguish on the faces of our 16yr old daughter and 18yr old son. They will miss their mother greatly. She touched many lives and I hope she moves forward knowing that she will be remembered and missed. She will be forever young at 39.

Steve - Thank you so much for keep us updated on Micheline's progress. I am very sorry to hear the news. I know this is an incredibly difficult time for you and the children. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Steve I did not have the pleasure of getting to know MichelineS as I am newly diagnosed and a new member here. I just want to express my deepest sympathies and sorrow on your loss. The sentiments you wrote and expressed were beautiful and honored her well. She and your entire family will be in my prayers. Please accept my condolences.

Steve, I am so sorry to hear what you are all going through. I have been recently diagnosed as well with two children at home. I am certain there is a lot of pain you are all experiancing right now. I will keep you and the children in my prayers. Bless you all.

You all are in my prayers during this time, Steve.

Dear Steve,
I am so sorry to read this about Micheline. I am praying for all of you.
Laurel

sending all love and sympathy and care and more love
So very very sorry

Sending HUGS and sweet thoughts. Your kids are the same age as ours, hold them close.

Micheline passed away this morning at 7:40am. I went in at 6am this morning after waking with a sense of urgency to go and see her. I sat with her for an hour and a half talking to her about things we did together as a family and when the kids were young. I was holding her hand and told her it was ok to go if she needed too. She opened her eyes and flashed me what appeared to be a quick smile and then passed away. I hope she has found the peace she was searching for and am thankful that all her suffering is over. She was truly loved by all that knew her and she touched everyones life that she came in to contact with.

This is so sad. My sincere condolences to you and your children.

Steve, I am so sorry for all of you. Thinking of you and your kids in your time of grief. How fortunate you and Micheline were to be together at the end.

steve,my condolences to you and your children.
i had been meaning to send her a email for the past few weeks,regretfully its too late.
micheline told me how much she loved her children and spending time with them.
i know how much she has suffered but thankfully thats all over.
rest in peace micheline xx

Steve, please accept my sincere condolences to you and your kids. It is so good that you were able to be with her and hold her hand and talk about your life together. Peace be with you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

Prayers on the way. It just rips on my heart every time we loose another great person to this crule disease. Lord help us please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back