Not open for further replies.

kelly

Country
US
State
ny
City
saratoga springs
I am so heartbroken to tell my forum friends that Kevin O'keefe passed away in the early morning. He was surrounded by his loving family and went peacefully. I met Kevin on the forum..and he actually drove from Alberta, Canada to meet our family. It was an amazing visit full of laughs, love, and a sense of family. Although, Kevin had no speech he would write notes on his steno and use his keyboard to lead conversation. I will never forget his inspirational notes that he would write to my husband and our family. Please have his family in your thoughts and prayers. Heartbroken here for sure.

I am very sorry to hear about Kevin. His family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Kelly, I'm sorry to hear you lost your friend. I'm glad his passing was peaceful and that he was surrounded by the love of his family and friends.

Kelly,

I'm very sorry to hear the news about Kevin. My condolences go out to his family.

So sorry to hear about Kevin's passing .Rip Kevin.God Bless
Sharon

Sorry to hear this! My condolences.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. (((hugs))))

Kevin was an active member on the forum in 2006/2007. He was always ready to offer a kind word or advice...went back and read his posts.....really missing him!

I am sorry, Kelly. I do remember Kevin and it is so sad that this disease takes too many good people. It is so good that you got to meet him, that is quite the trip for him to come all the way to see you.

So sorry for your loss and for his family's loss. This disease is the pits.

Kevin and I were Facebook friends as well as here. I'm shocked. Condolences to his family and friends.

AL.

Kelly, I don't think I knew Keven, but am always saddened to hear of another PALS lost. Our condolences to all the family and friends.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Keven.

sorry to hear this. it break my heart to known another fourm member has passed.love wanda and glenxoxoxo

Always said to hear about the loss of a PALS. My condolences and paryers for him and his family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back