Diagnosis
02/2009
Country
US
State
CO
City
Arvada
Hi Everyone, My mom, Linda, had a really rough night last night and was taken to the hospital. She got fluid in her lungs. They have her highly seduated, on life support. I know she has so many friends on the forum she dearly cares about, that is why I wanted to give you an update. Please keep her in your prayers...I will know more tomorrow after more test and x-rays..

Jaime

Oh Jamie....please tell her that I am sending her love from the Prairie. Bless you for letting us know. xo Kay Marie

Thanks for letting us know. Give her our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Jamie, praying for your mom. Thanks for telling us. I'm so sorry she's going through this.
Ann

Jaimie, praying for all of you and sending good thoughts.

Jamie, so sorry to hear about Linda. Thanks so much for keeping us updated. Send her our love and prayers. ((((hugs))))) Colleen

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Will include her in my prayers tonight. God bless you and your family!

Jaime, I am so sorry to hear this. Praying for her and all of you. Thanks for updating us.

Jaime,

This is hard news! Please keep us updated. We look forward to hearing that she is feeling better. Give her a hug for me, please.

Jamie, I'm so sorry about your mom! Please tell her we are all holding her in our hearts.

So sorry to hear this. Sending prayers and healing thoughts.
Dick

Jaime,

I am so sorry to hear this awful news and sure hope that she is doing better soon. She and I are so similar in our progression and am so worried about her. Please let her know that I am thinking of her and am sending strength her way.

Please tell her if she becomes cognizant at all, that no matter what happens we will one day be riding our horses together,and she is still my number one trooper!She is so precious.I hope you are staying as strong as possible and sorry for you having to go through so much pain,dear.

BestLove to you both,
Charlotte

I will pray for you both!

Jaime, I can't tell you how sad I am about this news. I just want you to know that I think your mom is truly beautiful and exceptional lady. She has been an amazing support to me and has shared so much wisdom with me, I can never thank her enough for her generosity. She has even inspired me to learn to knit and has given me invaluable tips on that as well. I will be praying really really hard for your mom. I believe she has the positivity and strength to pull through this.

Sending big hugs,
Rosella xo

Tell her I want to share a virtual smoothies with her, she is such a sweetheart, all heart and love for her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back