Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
US
State
Georgia
City
Suwanee
I just got a call from my son. My friend (his father-in-law) just died. I am supposed to go take care of him tomorrow. What a shock. He couldn't talk today. Just diagnosed in May! I can't believe it yet I am relieved that he is not suffering.

WOW, that happened too fast. I am so sorry. My condolences to you and your family.

Joyce, that is so very sad. I am very sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and to his family.

Thank you for your support. I will let you know what happened when I hear more. You have been my rock during this awful illness.

Joyce I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.

Just spoke with daughter-in-law. He had rough day yesterday and today. Was unconscious today. Family was in kitchen eating and looking at pictures. After dinner son checked on him and he had died. He had belonged to a bagpipes group for many years. The group had already planned to have a concert in celebration of his life in September. Things do work out the way they are meant to. He was aware of it, was happy about it but stated that he 'didn't think that he would be able to make it'. He knew....

so sorry for your loss. Seems like he knew what the rest of you didn't. At least he is not suffering anymore. My sympathies to you and your family.

What an empty feeling. I feel very anxious and don't know why. I didn't go up to Saranac even though I had the tickets....just a very weird empty feeling.Feel I should do something but can't figure out what. They need family. I'm not really family but I feel like family...Just an empty feeling....Only a small private family 'celebration of his life' at a later date.

Joyce, I am so very sorry for the death of your friend. That was fast, too fast. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry for your loss Joyce.

AL.

Ahh, Joyce. You make perfect sense. Whether they know it or not, you were fully involved as part of the family, waiting for your time to be on duty. I'm so sorry for all who have lost this special man. And bless you, Joyce. You are a very special woman.

Very sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer for you and your family. God bless everyone suffering from this disease.

this is sad news i am so sorry for you and his family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back