Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
GA
City
Lilburn
My mom passed away Monday, August 2, 2010. She dealt with her diagnosis of ALS with amazing courage and grace. She was a truly gentle soul. I'm pretty sure most people think they have the most perfect mom, but we actually did. While I am glad her suffering has ended and I know she is in a better place - I will miss her every day for the rest of my life. My brothers and sisters and I have been so lucky to have her. God Bless My Mama.

I am so very saddened to hear of you loss. May God send his comforting grace to hold you during this difficult time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

I am so very sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in your memories of your sweet Mom.

Betsy, what a wonderful tribute to your mother. You and your family have my deepest sympathy as you grieve your loss.
God bless and comfort you,
Ann

So sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences to you and your family and friends.

So sorry to hear of your Mom's passing .God Bless your family during this difficult time.
Sharon

My condolences on your loss!

Sorry for your loss.

AL.

Betsy, I am sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family can remember all of the good times that you spent with her.

so sorry for your loss.love wanda and glenxoxoxo

I am so sorry for your loss. May our lord bless and comfort you at this time. Linda

I am so sorry for your loss.
You are in my thoughts and prayers
In friendship
Jeannie

i hope you know she is in peace , and hope you will find comfort in that ... so sorry for your loss

We once again relate our sadness in the news of another death from this terrible disease. May your happy memories and knowing the suffering has ended, be of comfort to you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back