Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
Oklahoma
City
Allen
my dear husband left this word on may 9 2010.
was mothers day early morning....
i miss him every day. i cry everyday. i dont cry because i fear his fate, nor any sadness for him as i know he is with God and living life more abundant, i cry for me and for my children as we will no longer have the man in our lives who means so very much to us.
i pick up the phone often wanting to call him and tell him something one of the children has said or done or even something i have done before i realize i cant call him.
the man who left here was a loving father and a loving husband and to the end a great friend to me...i am so proud to have been his wife and his caregiver and as hard as it was am so greatful that i was the person god chose to be with him in the whole ALS jorney.

Jenn - what you wrote is beautiful.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a lucky man to have you. So sorry for your pain. Hopefully soon the good memories will push out the bad and it will be easier for you.

Oh Jenn, we hold you so close and truly do understand the pain of your journey. Sending you love from the Prairie. Kay Marie

Love and HUGS to you. HUGS Lori

Jenn I am so sorry to hear about Richard. Thinking of you.
Dana

Jenn, I'm sorry to hear about Richard's passing. Thank you for all you did for him during his illness. Your loving care made all of the difference for him!

Kim

Jenn, your words are so loving. I pray for you and your children, leading, comfort and peace.

Love,
Ann

Dear Jenn,
You have been in our hearts & prayers. There are no words that we can offer that will take the heart ache away...only time will ease the pain and make it easier to face each day.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. They are a beautiful tribute to him...
Prayers for peace and healing,

Sorry for your loss Jenn.

AL.

I am very sorry to hear the news Jenn. Wishing you all find peace.

John

Jenn, may your dear husband rest in peace, and may He bless you. My prayers and condolences to the entire family.

Irma

What a beautiful tribute. Your love will live on. Please accept our condolences.

Hi Jenn,
I am so sorry to hear about Richard's passing ,May God Bless you & your family with peace in knowing that Richard is now in Heaven with the Lord,We lost my Father inlaw 1yr ago on Mother's Day with cancer.Please know that my heart goes out to you & your family.God Bless
Sharon

Jenn, I think of you and your family often. You probably don't know this, but your forum friends held you and your family up for several months. We missed hearing from you and were afraid of what your absence might mean. Your tribute was absolutely beautiful. What a blessing you are to him and your children. God bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back