Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Gail passed away Thur. July 8th at home with her family present after a 4 year battle with ALS. She was the wife of member Rolark and best friend of Barbie4. I used to see her occasionally at various functions. She was an outstanding mother and instigator of the Cure ALS braclets.
She will be missed by all she touched. My condoleneces to Barb, Tim and all her friends and family.

AL.

My condolences to Gail's family and friends.

My heart felt condolences.

My condolences to Gail's family and friends.

I have bought those bracelets for a bunch of family and friends. She will live on with them.. Thank you for sharing this sad news with us Al, what a big loss, but a great advocate she will continue to be.

God Bless Barbara's family.My deepest symapthies.
Sharon

I am so sorry to hear about Gail. My thoughts are with her family.

Very sad news. Condolences to all the family and friends.

so sorry for the loss of Gail. My sympathies to all her family and friends

My thoughts and prayers go out to Gail's family. She is now flying like the angel she was meant to be.

Wishes for peace and prayers for Gail and her family.

My condolences to the family.

My heart breaks for Gails's family... what a warrior she was in her battle. I have my cureals bracelet upstairs and my family overseas have them as well. I have not posted too often since my mum's death in 2008 from ALS... but, Gail's strength and that of her husband, family and Barbie 4's... is inspirational. May your memories always bring you comfort and may time help to ease your pain xo paula

My condolences to Gail's family!

Deepest sympathies to Gail's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back