Diagnosis
06/2008
Country
US
State
Pa.
City
Philadelphia
My dear husband, Burt, died exactly 2 weeks ago from the ravages of bulbar ALS. He got aspiration pneumonia, and nothing could help him, with his increasing weakness from progressive ALS. He was so brave, and he never complained. We did get to honor his wish to die at home. I miss him terribly! Letty:-(

Letty, I am so sorry to hear about Burt. Please accept my condolences to you and your family.

Barry

So sorry to hear this.God Bless you.
Sharon

Sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

Letty;
I am so sorry for your loss. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May you find the support and comfort from your loved ones in the days, weeks and months ahead.
My deepest sympathies.

letty - I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF BURT'S PASSING. i will keep you an your family in my prayers. CHRISQ

So sorry to hear of Burt's passing Letty.

AL.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May your memories and the love that alway remains sustain you through this difficult time.

Betsy

We too are sorry to hear the news. May your fond memories sustain you, and knowing his trials are over.

Letty, I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers as you grieve.

Letty
So so sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest sympathies.

Letty, you and your family are in my heart and prayers. God bless.

Letty,

I'm very sorry to hear about Burt. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Peace be with you.

so sorry for your lost.love wanda and glen.xoxoxoxx

Letty,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope, that as time passes, what you remember most are the happy times you had together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back