Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
MI
City
Iron Mountain
im really not sure if im putting this where i should .but one of my best friends passed on wednesday .he was 47 he had mouth cancer 5 years ago and they managed to get rid of it he had by monthly bloodwork done on a regular basis and all came back fine .he had an xray and seen something in his upper lobe of the left lung .instead of doing a biobsy on it they decided to remove the upper lung which i was told 2 and ahalf years ago with tb that they are considering taking out my upper lobe that we really dont need it and i said noway.well jerry called me the day after surgury and said he should be hom,e within a few days .that night there were complications with the orocedure which by sunday his kidneys and liver shut down the doctors told the family the only thing keeping him alive was the ventalator so they pulled the plug .im am so sorry and feel so much pain he will be deeply loss the good thing is he knew jesus godbless

Jeff, I am so sorry about your friend. Cancer is an awful thing, my condolences to you and all of his friends and family.

Barry

Jeff,

I am sorry that you lost a friend. My condolences to his family and yours.

Eventually , the pain will subside , leaving you with the good memories.

Glen

Jeff, that is heart breaking. I am so sorry for your loss.

Jeff,

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure it came as quite a blow. My sympathy to you and his other friends and family.

Jeff,

How very sad. I am so sorry.

ND

Jeff,
So sorry about your friend, I am sure you were a good friend to him. Please accept my hug, this has got to be a tough time.

Jeff, I am so sorry.
Susan

Jeff,

I am really sorry to hear of the passing of your friend. The world will miss him. Take care and please pass my condolences on to his family.

Peace be with you.

I feel your sorrow. SO many are suffering from cancer and diseases and death comes suddenly sometimes. We always hope for time to adjust. This means we should always say "I love you" whenever the chance comes. Make the most of each and every day. I say a prayer for the family and for you as a friend...... our friend here on the forum too!

Jeff so sorry to hear about your loss, You are in my prayers.

Jeff,
Losing someone you care for is so horrible. I have had a really time making sense of anything since my hubby was diagnosed with ALS. Nothing makes sense. Hope that you find strength to grieve your friend.....such a sad time for you. Thinking of you.
K

Jeff,
I am so sorry to hear about your friend and hope that you experience peace about his passing soon. You are clearly a sensitive soul and I have no doubt that you were a good friend and that he knew you were a friend.

Lydia

so hard to lose a good friend lost my best friend just over 2 yrs ago so , my heart go's out to you

Very sorry about your friend Jeff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back