Diagnosis
09/2008
Country
US
State
WA
City
Tacoma
It is with a heavy heart that I tell of another forum members passing. Ronelle, who was only 44, lost her battle with als on 06/02/10.

Betty, thank you for letting us know. Such sad news, Ronelle was our one member in Africa on my map and she was far too young for this horrible disease. My condolences to her family and friends.

Barry

Betty - thank you for letting us know about Ronelle. How sad. She was so very young...my age to be exact. I am saddened to hear of her passing. My prayers go out to her family.

i didnt know ronelle but i have a sadness hearing the bad news .i pray god comforts you and your family in this time of need

I am so sorry to hear this. She always had such a positive attitude. Thank you for letting us know, and please pass along my condolences to her family.

I am so sorry to hear of this - and yes, much too young.

Betty, thank you. Her children have also recently lost their father and are going through a very hard time. She was such a sweet spirit.

So sad & way to young this disease is horrible.I was watching Mike Huckabee & he said his producer on his show just died from ALS @ 51 yrs of age.God Bless all

These losses recently deeply sadden me. So many young people.

AL.

I am so sad for her family. I hate so many young people are dieing from this monster of a disease...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back