Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
Our sweet baby Chance was born before midnight on 27 May 2010 by emergency C Section. He had Meconium Aspiration and lived on the Ventilator for less than an hour and died on the 28th of May. He is now and forever our Angel baby that came with the moon on the Buddha's Birthday. The Nurse said that he has red hair and his Momma said that he is so beautiful and has a cleft in his chin. This was my daughter's heart and her first child. If you pray, please send up prayers for my sweet baby girl and her angel baby boy and for those of us that love them. Ask the Universe to give us strength, healing and assistance to see the blessings when our eyes are swollen with crying and our arms are empty. With love from the Prairie, Bestemor Kay Marie

With tears in my eyes, I can only express to you and to your daughter how sorry I am to hear of the passing of such an innocent angel. I really don't know what else to say at this time. I am so very sorry. Please give your daughter hugs from me and tell her that she is in my prayers.

Oh no. I am so very sorry Kay Marie. What a horrible loss for your sweet daughter. Words just aren't available to express the depth of my sympathy for her as a Mom. Holding her sweet baby Chase, her eyes must have beheld the most beautiful angel with bold red hair. I will keep her, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers for the strength and healing your asking of the Universe. I am sending virtual hugs of comfort.

I am so sorry for your loss.
Dana

I am so sorry with tears in my eyes I try to question why especially to such a young life and it is so difficult. I have learned over the years not to question why as if we know the answers would we really ever understand them. But I am questioning, life is so unfair at times. God Bless to you and your family hold your daughter tight and tell her how much you love her.

My heart just dropped. Kay...I am so so sorry. Prayers..and sadness for your dear family today.

Oh KayMarie, I am heartsick to hear this news. I can only imagine the pain and devastation your daughter, and you, must be feeling right now. - A long time ago a acquaintance of mine who had suffered several miscarriages and two stillbirths said something to me I've never forgotten - and I don't know if it's a quote from someone else or not - but she said - "most people only get to dream of angels but I held one in my arms for a brief moment". I will think of Chance as the angel ya'll got to hold for a moment. God be with you and help you with this painful experience. Fondly, Mary

Kay Marie, I am so sorry. It shocked me to see this had happened. Your baby girl and her husband along with you are in my prayers. Chance must have been such a beautiful baby... it is a heartbreak.

Warm hugs and love,
Ann

I am very saddened by this news. All are in my thoughts. Dani

I am so very, very sorry...... Dick

Oh, dear God! Kay Marie, I am so very, very sorry..........

My dearest God ! I cannot believe this ~ your grandbaby. Oh I am so very saddened for you and your family. Sending all my love and prayers.............Cate

Kay Marie I am so sorry to hear this devastating news. You and your family and especially Chance will be in my prayers and thoughts.

Kay Marie, I am so sorry for the loss and wish there were words that would make your pain and your daughter's heartache go away. Please know that your little angel, Chance, is in our prayers and thoughts today as are his parents, grandparents and all of the forum family who were eagerly awaiting his arrival. Please don't hesitate to call if you need a SD sistah to lean on today. Love and blessings to you this morning, Diane

KayMarie I am sooooooooo shocked to hear of the loss of your grandson Please give my sympathies to your family.That exact same thing happened to my 2nd great grand daughter .She surived but had to be airlifted to a bigger hospital & was in the hosp for a while but thank God she is ok.My Heart is so sad for all of you.God Bless.
Sharon

Oh my... I am so very, very sorry. With a heavy heart, you have my prayers that the God of comfort and peace will just be ever more present to you and your family.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back