Reason
CALS
Country
CA
State
Manaitoba
City
winnipeg
On may 2nd my beautiful brave mother passed peacefully with out pain in the presence of her best friend. She had a wonderful life full of travel, teaching, laughing and being the freest spirit of them all.
Thank you all for hearing me in the darkest moments of our journey.
God bless you all

but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

So sorry that you have lost your mother. I am glad to hear she had such a wonderful life. Remember the good times.
NancyS

I'm so very sorry, but I'm so very happy she was able to have such a fulfilling life!

So sorry for your loss Bella, stay strong HUGS Lori

I'm so sorry. :(

I'm sorry for your loss - but thankful that she passed peacefully and without pain. God be with you. Mary

im deeply sorry for your moms loss i hope god comforts you the days ahead this really saddens me

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the time comes quickly for you when the wonderful memories replace the greif and sorrow that you are feeling. God bless.

I am very sorry for your loss, please accept my condolences to you and to your family.

Please accept my condolences. My sypathies to you and your family in this difficult time. Glad that your mother had a full life. Hope that you have many happy memories to recall.

I am also sending condolences to you and your family. God bless you all.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother, but what a tribute to her to have such a loving child. May be peace be with you in this difficult time.

i am sorry for your loss also but , so glad you have your good and happy thoughts of her

I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

Oh Bella, I am so sorry for your loss hun. No more struggling with this life, only peace in the next. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Hugs,
Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back