Diagnosis
10/2009
Country
US
State
New York
City
Northeast
I had a strong feeling the past few days that Mom was ready to go. She has suffered with ALS for about a year and was 79. Over the past week, she was suffering more than ever and so frustrated that she could not speak at all anymore. Everything was shutting down..the breathing, swallowing, and the muscles in the rest of her body, yet she was still walking with the walker.. What a trooper she was, as she pushed herself right to last night. I was with her as she passed, and am thankful for that. Our family is saddened , but yet, as I looked at her today, and her body, that had broken down, I felt such a comforting peaceful feeling, knowing she is now in a better place, when I said my goodbyes to her. ALS is such a cruel disease, and I pray someday they will find a cure, so nobody will have to suffer anymore ,

I'm so very sorry! You did all you could...you were a great daughter. I wish peace to you, your dad and your family.

I am so sorry for the loss of your mom.God Bless & prayers for all.
Sharon

I am so sorry for your loss. We will be praying for peace and strength for you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family in this trying time.

Peter

im so sorry for your loss i believe your mom is in a better place no more suffering my prayers go out to your whole family im deeply sorry

Deb, I am very sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences to you and your family.

I am so glad you were able to be there. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Dick

Deb,I am so sorry for your loss. I hope when I pass that my children will feel the same as you. Knowing that finally I am happy and free from this awful desiease .you are a wonderful daughter. I hope the lord comforts you at this time. Hugs, Linda

My deepest sympathies for you and your family. May the happy memories and time you shared bring you comfort. My thoughts are with you.

Deb
May heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family during this difficult time. Peace be with you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, I am glad you were able to be there with her.

Dana

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Thinking of you.

Sorry for your loss.

AL.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers to you from Texas. Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back