Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
Sc
City
Sumter
I just wanted to ask everyone on here to keep me and my family in your prayers as we get through this difficult time. The funeral is this morning at 11 and I am sitting here trying to prepare myself for probably the most diffiicult day of my life. My mom was a beautiful woman and was loved by sooooo many people. She was so miserable near the end and she died at home with all of her family around her, just as she wanted to. She looked so peaceful when she passed and last night at the viewing she looked the best she as in months. In some ways it is a relief to know that she is no longer in any pain or suffering but I am going to miss her tremendously. I have been trying to prepare myself for this for a year now, but I don't know how I am going to cope. The last year, my life has been taking care of her and I don't know what I am going to do to fill that void. On top of all of this I am 10 weeks pregnant, so I haven't been able to take any medication or drink any alcohol :( Which is much needed right now! In a way being pregnant has helped me this week, because I know I have to stay strong because another life depends on me.

kellyh,

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Having recently been where you are when I lost my Dad, I believe I know how you are feeling. Take care of yourself and that sweet little one you are expecting. Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother.

Kelly, I am soul sorry at the passing of your Momma. Try to remember that she is never far away from you. There is this eternal bond between Parents and children that can never be severed. She has her wings!

You will have to now work through your grief. The only way to do that is to go through it. You can never HEAL what you can not FEEL. Is this your first baby? Try to keep your stress manageable for the well being of that new little life. Alcohol and medication are never a good idea for anyone, it only numbs the pain and prolongs it. Sending you momma hugs this morning!

wishing you strength to make it Thur and congratulations on the baby

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your Mother; I will keep all of your family in my prayers.

We're here for you. Bring that baby up the way your momma would have wanted you to. Hugs, Dick

Kelly, I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. You have been such a good daughter to take such good care of her. Remember the Lord does not leave us alone during these times. Congratulations on your baby on the way. Take care of yourself and the baby.

dear sweet Kelly, My heart is so heavy for you today. This is so very hard and I wish we could take this hurt from you.. Just know that we love you and so excited about the new life you are gioing to bring into this world. You Mom isn't far away from you. she will still be watching over you. Big Hugs, Linda

I'm so sorry for your lose- How beautiful though that-"The Lord has called her Home" and how wonderful that you are having a new link in your family chain. Later on you might want to think of a verision of your mother's name as your child's middle name- to pass her legend and love forward. You don't want to drink or take meds- we must feel what we own. XXX Karin

I just second all the loving messages and hopes and sorrow everyone has posted to you. You have been and are a wonderful daughter and you will be stronger than ever in the rest of your life and your child will benefit because of what you have been through now.

Sorry for the loss of your mom Kelly

AL.

Kellyh, I am so sorry to hear the loss of your mother. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. On the other hand, that is wonderful news about your being pregnate. Congrats. Josie

Kelly
I will most certainly keep you and your family in my prayers as you struggle through this difficult time. My God's grace be abundant in your life.

Jim

kelly, my prayers for u n ur family.

KellyH,

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. My thoughts are with you and your family.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back