11/2005
Country
US
State
IL
City
Plainfield
Mom is passing away

My mom is in her final step, I cant sleep because I waiting for the time that someone comes and wakes me up to tell me my mom is dead. I have 2 sisters that have slept over at my parents since Monday night. I just want her to be at peace, she is right at the end, the organs shutting down, no urine output, skin changing color, fever, sleeping all the time. I just want her to be at rest, I know she will go at her own time but it is just so unbelievably hard to see her like this.i hate this disease, it is so unfair.

Re: Mom is passing away

OH I AM SO SORRY this is happening to you AND your mother, and yourfamily... and none of you deserve this. You and your mom look so beatutiful in the photo. You are going to miss your mom so much. She is so prod of you and all of you accomplishments. I know because i am a mom. Ifd you haven't already tell her everything you need to even if she is asleep. Tell her how beautiful she is and her nails are, and how her still skin looks beautiful. Tell her how beautiful she is insidie ad out and all the other things you want her to know, that you haven;"t already. I won't tell you to be strong. I will tell you when mom passed with cancer, I was there for it all, and did what i could, took care of her body and final arrangements. I was so proud to do these things and to make sure all was done the wy she would want it. Read to your mom, sing to your mom if you sing, pray with your Mom if she prays, and at the right time, let her know that even though you don't want her to go, you want her to find peace and that it is ok now for her to let go. This is called "releasing our loved one". Tell her who is in heaven waiting for her, family, friends, and pets who have passed etc. and how excited they will all be to see her. Tell her how much you love her. And write me anytime at [email protected]. I'll write you back. Take care sweeite. You are strong, or you woulldn't be reachig out on this site. And remember, it is the strongest people who ask for help when they need it. Sandra (age 47- i have MS and my husbad has PLS).
Big hugs, to you and your Mom~

It is terrible for you andI promise you we are all surrounding you with love and hugs. Your mother IS in the process of finding peace at last. This disease is disgusting. When you find your own strength again perhaps you and your sisters can deal with your sadness by putting up a fight against the beast that is taking your mother.
We love you
We love your mother
PEace and love

I sent you a private message sweetie. Again, please know that you and your family are all in my thoughts and prayers hun. Hang in there, mom will go when she is ready. Sending you love and support!
Gentle hugs, Kari

Sending you peace, courage, comfort and Prairie hugs. Soon she will be dancing and she will never be far from you. xo kay Marie

I am sending you much love and peace. Your mother is very lucky to have you with her. I will pray for you and your family. I pray she will go in peace. I will keep you near to my heart. Josie

praying for your peace and strength today

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

my prayers are for you and your mother. God Bless.

I am so sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is to see someone you love so much in that state. My mother passed away at the beginning of March. Hers was not very peaceful and she ended up in the hospital for a few days in a horrible condition. Even though I had watched her struggle with this awful disease for over 11 years, it was nothing compared to those few days. Just stay strong and remember your mom from when she was not sick and all of the good memories you have of her before this. She knows you are there and that you love her, and right now, that is all that really matters. She will go when she is ready, and just remember, after that she will not be sick anymore. My mom has only been gone about a month, but I know she is with me everyday and you mom will be too. If you ever need anyone to talk to about this, I am here. Stay strong, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am so sad for what you are all going through. I pray for her a peaceful journey and that it will be over soon for her in this life.. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sisters ... Hugs, Linda

it a very hard time for you .. i wish you comfort soon , and that her peace comes swiftly

Hi,
I am so sorry to hear about your mom,Watching someone pass is not easy. Tell her that it is ok to go home to Jesus, That is what I did with my Son & Father inlaw sometimes I think they need to know that you all will be ok.I live in Joliet,Il so we are very close my heart goes out to you & your family.God Bless.
Sharon

I am so very very sorry.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so blown away by your strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back