Reason
PALS
Country
UK
State
N/A
City
N/A
my darling brother could not cope seeing our mum with MND and hanged himself tonight.

i found him on the stairs and we tried to revive him but he was already gone.

C. i miss you and i love you. you were practically my twin, just 13 months apart.

our family will never be the same. the sadness, the frustration, the anger -- too much for you to bear.

i'm sorry i never got to say goodbye. i'm sorry i didn't tell you i loved you.

goodnight my darling. i know you'll be waiting to take meet mum when she goes.

Oh NO! I am so sorry. I'm so shocked and so heart broken for you! I am speechless. Please know that if there is anything I can do, I am here. I just can't believe it. You have had so much to bear for such a young woman. I pray that you get the help you need to get through this. You are so brilliant, the world needs you, Sweet Girl.

Please accept my deepest sympathies to you and your parents.

rocmg - i am so sorry i know of that way of loss but know ... he did know you loved him and he said good by to you in his own way and you will see that while you are reflecting on this ... not that you could of done anything about it and ,, you will know that in time also ...you will be in my thoughts . you must be a strong person to bear all this ... with no thought to yourself .

Bless you dear, my heart aches with you. Hugs Lori

I am so sorry to hear this.

Words fail me for what you and your family must be going through at this time

Peter

How horrible. I am so sorry for your loss.

AL.

I am so so sorry to hear this. It brings tears to my eyes. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. What an awful disease this is to drive him to this. I pray you have the strength you need at such a horrible time. So shocking.
Please take care of yourself.
(((((HUGS)))))

Shocking... I'm so sorry to hear this.
May God grant you the strength to continue your journey!

Thanks for being there for your mum.

Brian

I think words just are not enough to express how sorry i feel for you and your family..I am so sad and heart broken for you.. This is just too much for anyone to bare.... I pray the Lord will comfort you.. Linda

I am so sorry, God I hate this disease and what it does to us and our families, it is just not fair! Please accept my most sincere sympathies for your loss, I can't imagine what your mom is going through.
Barry

Oh jeez, that is so horrible.
Please accept our sympathies and a BIG HUG from this side of the pond

I am so sorry. I know of no words that are adequate. I wish you the strength needed to endure this loss. Please accept my condolences. My heart aches for you and your family.
Dana

CAN only send love and wish you as much strength as possible to bear all you are going through. Such a terrible terrible thing for you all to have to cope with.Your poor mother!Sending love love love but oh, how ones heart breaks at such news

I am horrified to hear about waht happened. ALS is devestating to all involved. So So sorry.

Oh man. Words fail me. I've got tears running down my face. Nothing I can say is going to help but I'm thinking of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back