09/2007
Country
US
State
USA
City
Any
Hi all,
My mind has been heavy thinking about are dear Beth, and wondering if anyone knows how her kitty family is? I know how much she loved them, and I have wondered endlessly what became of her babies? Does anyone know about them? I know how mcuh she cared about Paul and her kitties.. Gosh this is so sad...I am just heart-sick..

I too wondered the same thing. A while ago I had asked her if she had made arrangements for her cats, as I also take care of cats , and couldn't bear them not being taken care of in the "manner they had become accustomed to." I can't remember exactly her response, but do remember feeling relief. I wish I knew for sure.

Lydia

Not to worry, Hoping. Beth of course had it all taken care of. She found a wonderful lady who was willing to take them in. We exchanged a few PM's about it as I was trying to figure something out for her kitties but of course Beth didn't need my help after all. The woman who graciously offered to take Beth's cats had ran a feral cat rescue herself so she was happy to give them a proper home.

I am so heart broken today... it's incredible how much you can care about someone you've never really met but I do feel like I know all of you. I could always "hear" Beth's voice when I read her words. She was such gifted writer.

Big hugs to you, Hoping and Lydia. Hugs to you and your sweet fur babies.

oh I am so happy.. I feel so releived.. I should have known Beth would have it taken care of.. And you guys would have been on it also. My sister help's cats in need, and feed's numerous colonies, had lived at a sanctuary, and is a along around animal Angel (the Stu of Cat's).... She devotes her life to animals, and I am sure she would of helped find help for Beth's kitties. This heavy sadness feeling on the forum tonight is so evident..

That is so nice of your sister, Hoping. Tell her from a true animal lover, that I think she is a hero. Big hugs to you...

My condolences to Rambeau, the star of so many forum follies and a feline with "Cattitude"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back