Diagnosis
08/2008
Country
US
State
TX
City
Wimberley
My husband, Tim Nicholson, completed his 15 month journey through ALS on Friday, January 29, 2010. I'm forever grateful to the posters on this forum who were tremendous resources, ofttimes at 4:00 in the morning. Our family would also like to thank Dr. Greg Moore of Corridor Primary Care, the South Texas Chapter of the ALS Association, Dr. Carlayne Jackson, and Pamela Kittrell of UTHSCA, for their extraordinary care and guidance.

wacked, Please accept my condolences! I'm so sorry for you loss. Try to remembr..He is much better in a much better place.

hugs and prayers.....c

thinking of you today, and hoping for peace in the days to come.

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your husband, Tim.
You and your family will be in my prayers.

Marianne

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Hugs, linda

I am so sorry for your loss of your husband. I will be keeping you in our prayers.

I am so sorry to hear about Tim. I hope that you will find many moments of peace and joy in the days to come. Hugs, Kay Marie

So sorry to hear.
Praying God brings you the comfort you need now.

Godspeed Tim.

Wacked, please accept condolences from my family to yours.

Glen

I am so sorry to hear this please accept my condolences.

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband, Tim.
Please accept my condolences.

Prayers of peace and comfort to you and your family.

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet husband Tim... I know this is a difficult time but Tim's spirit is soaring now and he no longer suffers. I hope your love and memories carry you through.

Very sorry for the loss of your husband...may he rest in peace.

Thank you for letting us know of Tim's passing and for all of the loving care you provided during his illness. I'm very sorry for your loss!

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back