Diagnosis
0/2009
Country
AUS
State
NSW
City
Sydney
At 55, my mum looked like my sister, it was always commented on people could never believe she was my mum. She was always proud and very stubborn, just like her mum!

It is with sadness and relief, that I advise that my gorgeous, beautiful mum Kerrie, passed in the early hours of this morning and slipped away peacefully. She had waited till this date of her mothers birthday. She had come back to us for 10 minutes yesterday, and squeezed my brothers hand, so she knew we were there every step of the way. She looked peaceful, and though I had been immensely scared of the process to come, I was actually at ease and relieved through her final day as I didn't want to see my mum go through any more suffering or pain. My brother, dad and I were with her for the last three days, and she had many visitors coming to say their last goodbyes.

Thank you to all on the forum for the advise and the support, you have helped me get through my mums journey with knowledge and strength.

Best wishes and Regards,
Tracie

dear tracie, i am so sorry your mum has passed. i am also happy to see such great love you and your brother and dad have shared with her and each other over the last few days. take rest now and receive thanks for everything you have done to support your dear mum.

Tracie, my heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. It just seems so unfair that your beautiful mum should leave this Earth at 55 but I am so touched by the outpouring of love you and your dad and your brother gave her every step of her journey. Her spirit will continue to live through you and guide you.

Please accept my deepest sympathies.
From a fellow daughter,
Rosella

please accept my love and whatever strength I can send

Dear Tracie,

I am so very sorry about the loss of you mum, Kerrie.
My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you & your family. You're in my thoughts & prayers.

Sincerely,
Marianne

Dear Tracie,

Please accept condolences from my family to your family.

Glen & Wanda

Tracie,

Thank you for letting us all know about your mum and thanks so much for all of the love and support you ministered to her during her illness.

Kim

Tracie,

I am so sorry about your mom. Your mom was very lucky to have daughter like you that loved her so much.

Tracie
I'm so sorry for the loss of your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Tracie,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how proud your mum must have been, to have the loving daughter that you have been for her. Hang on to the good memories!

Sorry for the loss of your mom!

Sorry for the loss of your mum.

AL.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your mum. Be gentle with yourself in the coming months.

In my prayers,
Holly

sorry for the loss of your mom.

Kerrie.... You have such a special family and your Mum loves you from afar and for always. There is a bond that passes over the gap that you will always feel. The ending sounded like a bit of Heaven in intself with all her loving family by. Bless you as you adjust in your grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back