04/2008
Country
US
State
CA
City
Claremont
Hello everyone,

This is Pat's wife writing. I am sorry to tell you all that after a 21 month battle with ALS, Pat passed away on Monday December 28th. He took a turn for the worse on Tuesday before Christmas with great difficulity breathing. On Christmas Eve he would open his eyes and acknowledge people who came to visit, but by Christmas he was unresponsive. The hospice nurse gave me all I need to assure he was comfortable, and in the end he was peaceful. We are having a memorial service at our church tomorrow to celebrate his life.

Thank you to all who communicated with him via the forums, you helped give meaning to his life. Now, his suffering is over and he is home in heaven.

Diane

Thought and prayers are with you. God bless you and your family. I am so sorry.

Diane, I am extremely sorry to hear this! He will be missed by us all. May God comfort you and be close to you!

Diane, I'm so sorry for your loss ... and for our loss, too. He was such a special guy, and meant a lot to the people on the forum.

My condolences to you and your family.

Diane,
I am so sorry for your loss. I think that Pat and my husband were diagnosed about the same time. I am so saddened for you and your family. Sending thoughts your way.
Fondly,
Kelly

Diane, my heart breaks for you! I am so sorry to hear about Pat. I loved his quirky sense of humor! Please give your family my sympathies. He will be greatly missed by many on the forum. Take care. Thank you for letting us know!May you have peace in 2010.
Colleen

I am sorry for your loss,peace be with you.

Godspeed Pat.

Condolences to Diane and her family.

Glen

Sorry for your loss. My dear sister passed away from PBP als Dec. 15th.

I am so sorry for your loss... my prayers and thoughts to you.

That is such terrible news. I am so sorry for what you are going through.

I am so very sorry for your loss. He certainly fought the good fight. God bless you and your family.

Pat, I am so sorry to hear about your husband's departure. May he rest in peace! My condolences to you and family. God bless each one of you.

Irma

Pat, I am so sorry to hear about your husband's departure. May he rest in peace! My condolences to you and family. God bless each one of you.

Irma

Sorry for my error. I realized what I had done in error. I did not mean to use your late husband's name when I started my post>

Irma:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back