Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
NY
City
Latham
My wife Liz passed away early this morning. Her mother was at her side and I held her hand through the final minutes. The outpouring of support from friends, family and coworkers has reaffirmed my faith in my fellow humans.

I know Liz was active on the forum for quite a period of time and many of you have had the pleasure of conversing with her over the past three years or so. She had a strong personality and a very warm demeanor right up to the end. There will be a large hole in the hearts of myself and our four children for a long time to come. She was a wonderful mother and a caring wife and we will carry on with her memory.

Thank you all for your support and understanding through this very difficult ordeal,

Dick Millet

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my sympathies at this time.

I am extremely sorry to hear this. Please accept my condolences.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting her many friends on the forum know.

My condolences to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss... everytime someone passes away on this forum, it is like a family member has left. God Bless, Linda

THis really hit home for me. I remember seeing and meeting Liz at the clinic. You and your family have been such advocates for ALS. My heart is with you! I will send you a note today. So sad to hear this news. Kelly

my deepest sympathy to you and children

My sincere sympathy for you and yours. Liz sounded like she was such an incredible wife, Momma, daughter and friend! I know that you will miss her horribly. Kay Marie

I met Liz at the clinic, and we chatted online. I considered Liz to be my friend. I am very sad to hear this news. Larry

I am so sorry to hear this, My sympathies to all.God Bless

I am so sorry for the loss of your wife. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
Dana

Oh I am so sorry, I was just thinking about her Yesterday. I loved her beach avitar. I was aware how much she loved you and your children. I did not realize she was doing poorly. So sorry, I am soglad she went in Peace. I remember how she liked to bake cookies with your daughters.

Dick,

Your wife wrote with intelligence and humor on this forum. I am sorry for your loss.

I am very sorry to hear this news. Dick, please accept my deepest sympathies and please extend my heartfelt condolences to your children. My heart goes out to you and your family. Liz will seriously be missed by her forum friends.

My deepest sympathy on your loss. My prayers & thoughts will be with your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back