Diagnosis
10/2007
Country
US
State
UT
City
Layton
My beautiful, sweet sister-in-law Janet Ann Garcia closed her eyes to our world and joined her mom, Mary Stephenson, in heaven on November 11, 2009. She will be missed so terribly. I am honored that she allowed me to be an active participant in her care during her difficult and courageous battle with ALS. I know it was terribly difficult for her having to have to be taken care of, she was such an independent, private woman. She's now dancing and singing in heaven with the rest of the angels and for that I am thankful.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to your family.

Vicky, I am so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences and pass them along to her family. I also want to thank you for talking care of Janet and your brother.

Sorry for your loss Vicky.

AL.

I too am very sorry for your loss. Bless you for taking such good care of her.

hopefully everyone has a caregiver as thoughtful and caring as you . so sorry about the loss of your sister in law

I'm very sorry to hear that Janet has died. Your writing here was so vivid and powerful it was as if we knew her personally. It seemed that you had a sense that Janet was coming to the end of her time here, and your instincts were right. I am glad you were there to help care for Janet and the rest of your family, and do so much to make her final months easier.

My sympathies to you & your family.

my sympathy for you and your family.

Condolences from my family to your family.

Glen

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please pass my sympathies on to your family for me.

I am very sorry for your loss Vicky.
Laurel

I am so sorry for your loss Vicky.
Dana

I'm sorry to hear you've lost your sister-in-law. Thanks for all of the care you gave to her while she was with us.

Kim

Last edited:
You are a wonderful sister in law...It just makes me more aware of how many special Care Givers we have out there and how much they do and are needed so badly to make this journey much easier for us. God Bless, Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back