Diagnosis
02/2009
Country
US
State
CA
City
Freedom
Does anyone have constant muscle twitching to where it looks looks like your flesh is crawling and if so what if anything helps stop or lessen this?

Pain, is anyone in extreme pain with this?

Thanks, I appreciate any input or information
Ralph

Hi Dana,

my partner has a constant muscle twitches in several muscle groups. There is nothing that stops it, but stress increases it. No pain though.

I used to have this happen constantly, but without pain. It was kind of neat to watch. Once my muscles atrophied it has not happened in quite some time. I even enjoyed the muscle cramps because I knew when they stopped meant I would no longer have any muscle and would be totally immobile.

So enjoy your twitching, fasics and cramps, once they are gone you will be in a wheelchair without movement. Wish I still had them!

So my wife is having what she calls tremors (muscle spasms) in her arms and shoulders. I remember when she had tongue fasciculations and it eventually turned into total atrophy of her tongue. So are these tremors or twitching the first steps toward eventual atrophy of her arms and shoulders?

Mike b I believe so. Ralph's muscles are atrophying and with extreme pain now, even his tongue he also is having difficulty with his abdominal muscles. When he sneezes watch out, it's bad. Even with yawning it causes extreme pain. I wonder what new symptoms are next:(

My Husband is also having a dramatic increase in the number of twitches, the muscle groups involved and the severity. Now experiencing incredible spasms that are very painful. We may begin him on Baclofan.

We are in comparatively early stages of all this developing, but Ed wakes each morning at dawn with twitches he calls them, mainly to his face and left eye. He takes an anti anxiety pill then sleeps again. Is this what you have experienced and how does it progress and how can I help? Ive offered massage, warm applications,etc but have not found anything that helps.
PS. Ed also has trouble wih his jaw jutting and lots of yawning. Again is this usual and I suppose it is progressive.:)

Joel,

You have brightened my day! I have renewed appreciation for my twitching and cramping!

Zaphoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back