Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
South Carolina
City
Rock Hill
Maybe it's because I skipped my last clinic but this one really got me down. I saw people who were so much worse than six months ago and I couldn't eat the lunch that they provide, breathing is so much worse, I don't know why I feel the way I do, I have always been upbeat about this, it is what it is but I am on 2 new meds, makes 9 not counting vitamins.

OK I'm finished whinning, maybe I'm still tired, rainy day. Tomorrow will be better.

Janie

I am sorry. Clinic can be pretty overwhelming. Big hugs

Janie, I didnt sleep for a week before Steve's last clinic. He got okay news and one new med. Hang in there sweetie! Christmas is in a couple of days, you will see family, and if it ends up like Christmas Vacation you will have something to have a good laugh about. Hugs to you, Steph

Oh Janie, sorry you are so down. I know ITWITI, but what it is really sucks sometimes. At our clinic we seldom see other patients--everyone is in their own room and arrival times are staggered. I hope the sun shines one you tomorrow...

Thanks everyone, I am better today. Nothing we can do but live every day that we get.

Janie

hugs Janie, glad today is a little better

hugs, Janie -- mine is on the 9th and I am dreading the breathing numbers. and to see my clinic peers. IIWII ("It Is What It Is!") ...:-(

Ours is coming on the 14th. Not looking forward to those numbers either. Insurance denied trilogy last time. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back