5/2011
Country
US
State
CA
City
MADERA
'Why I chose my dad'
HI ….My name is Tallon. And with my mommy’s' help I'm here to tell you a little bit about my hero- my daddy.
All of this began one day in heaven. I live in Madera but my hometown is heaven. I was walking with God when he took my face in his hands and asked me to go and Be Love. I remember looking into his eyes and without a word he showed me where I was needed. My heavenly father first showed me earthly fathers hands. They were rough and calloused – belonging to a man who wasn’t afraid to get in there and get to work. But that’s not all
God continued to show me how those hands knew how to be gentle , how they cared for my sisters, my mom. How they touched and cared for his daddy while he was sick. I told GOD at that point “i will go”...but he wanted to show me more.
I then saw a pair of boots. They were dusty and had the wear of a man who walked many roads in life. Some of the paths I saw had heavy burdens _ some had great purpose, All lead him to his destiny. What I did not see was retreat.
Those boots marched ever forward facing whatever the world threw at him. Fear Was never a decision maker for the man that wore these boots – And love carried him into life’s storms and battles. I told God at this point please hurry

I want to learn from this man! “patience” God
told me ….you need to see one more thing.
And as I stared into the eyes of God I realized I was staring into my dads heart. It started to rain in heaven right then...and I cried. I witnessed so much love that that I was overwhelmed. An unconditional committed love is what I saw in the eyes of God & the heart of my dad.
I am here now, in madera and my mom says I am a blessing. To that I say I am blessed. My dad is sick, he has ALS I am not sure what that is but I know its serious. I think my dad may leave me down the road-
but God promised me he would take care of him.
Now I know why he asked me to go & be love. …
as much as I needed my dad ...he needed me too.
My mom tells me that the smiles I see on dads face speak a thousand words of love. She says I am his legacy. Every moment I have with him is precious. I want to emulate him- be love ….like him. And I hope someday, when dad is home in heaven that God can show him my hands, my boots, my heart...and they will be just like my daddy’s.

I gotta go, but before I do- whenever you see me Tallon Oaks Tarence remember my daddy, my hero MarkTarence

p .s. Mommy- he will leave enough love to see us through....so take my hand.

Beautiful, God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back