Diagnosis
11/2011
Country
US
State
new yorl
City
oneonta
My husband of 35 years battle ALS bravely these past 2 years. Before we knew it was als he had a trach and feeding tube, people would ask later if he'd do that again, and he always answered YES. he got to see his youngest grand son play soccer he loved being outside with his family, and in Aug he accidentally crashed his scooter at the skate-board park, breaking 5 ribs, but having that few sec of flying. His disease ravaged his body, but not his spirit. I will always miss him, but know he's at the bufett
table in heaven

So sorry for your loss! Sounds like he lived life fully!
Wishing you peace,
Jen

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your husband.
I wish you peace and comfort knowing that he lived and loved life fully.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I pray for all the Cals and Pals on here. It sounds like your husband enjoyed his life to the fullest even with this horrendous disease. He sounds like a inspiration to us all. Sounds like he counted his blessing no matter what. Sending you a hug, Kim

My sincere condolences on the passing of your lifelong best friend.

Martys' are such good people- I have one too.

I am so sorry for your loss, thank you for the care you provided him through this horrific ordeal.

I'm very sorry for your husband's passing. May You find comfort in the memories of the good times that you shared.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss... praying for peace and strength for you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and may you find peace and comfort.

So sorry for your loss. Peace and comfort to you.

So sorry for your loss, prayers to you and your family

So very sorry you lost your husband...

So very sorry for your loss! Sending prayers for comfort and peace during this difficult time!

Ruth

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband Marty.

My sincere condolences on the passing of your husband. May he rest in peace and god provide you with the courage to live without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back