Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
NJ
City
medford
My beloved mother Seema lost her battle with ALS and Frontotemporal Dementia on Sept. 8, 2012 left us for her heavenly abode. Her suffering is over and our suffering continues as we desperately try to fill the void she has left behind in our hearts with her sweet memories and her lovely smiling face that use to light up whenever she saw us. She was a woman of great character and grace.

I have set up a Community of Hope Page for the regional ALS foundation in Philadelphia
in her memory and plan to raise funds for this crippling and devastating disease.

I continue to pray for all of you brave people and will continue to do whatever I can to find a cure.

Sheena

Sheena,

I am so sorry for your loss. She has been wrapped in GOD's loving arms, her suffering over and she has been made whole again. Prayers to you and your family.

Thank you for continuing to fight this horrific disease

Gentle hugs, comforting thoughts and many prayers,

Kimberly

PS. Sheena, you may want to post her memorial in the Memorium/In Memory of section so that others will see it.

Thank you for your kind words Kimberly. I could not find the memorium section.

My heart felt condolences to you and all who love her. May you find comfort and peace of mind in knowing that she has peace, loved you very much, and in fond memories.

Thank you Ms. Pie

Sheena , I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mother... and think that she raised a daughter who is also full of grace and character. May you find the peace in your heart.

Sheena, go to the top of the page and go to the section ALS and MND Support Group. In that section, it will be 10 sub sections down. Or you could pm David the owner of this site and ask for it to be moved.

GOD Bless you, Sheena.

Thank you Dorothy , i posted it.

Peace be with you and your family. And please understand what a wonderful legacy will carry on in you, her daughter of great character and grace, along with the strength to move moutains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back