Diagnosis
03/2010
Country
NZ
State
Wellington
City
Wellington
My partner (63 years old) diagnosed 3 weeks ago with Bulbar onset, and myself are both long time meditators and I was wondering if there are any others on this site? Cheers, May

I LOVE to meditate although I must admit, I'm not very good at it. I have to use guided meditation - can't block the world out well enough to do it on my own.

Hi May,
I am also a fan of meditation. Although, I must confess...I have not been very disciplined this past year...and miss it!

Hi, I practice Yoga and meditate daily. Not an expert or one that provide guidance but,for me,this practice helps keep me centered. This is one of my lifelines and I think thet I am a better caregiver because of it. Hanna

May, I laughed silently to myself reading your post. I never thought of it that way, meditators. I try to get half an hour meditation in daily and on Sundays go to meditation center. There are around half a dozen of us, regulars, there almost every Sunday. Some days there would be around ten of us there. They have other days, I do the Sunday morning ones only. Recently, after half an hour meditation, I found myself entering into nice quiet place. I like it and after that make more effort to make sure I get it done.

gertrude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back