Diagnosis
12/2001
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Ruskin
Keeping in mind that you can put 20,000 viruses on the head of a needle . Once a Virus enters the Human Body and integrates itself, theres no test to date other than a Western Blot can detect it from normal human tissue . Keeping this in mind, like a Computor ,the brain is very similar . Something gets in and very little can be done to erradicate it . They can go through skin like it wasnt there ,when inhaled they have free access to anywhere in your body . Also keep in mind most Cancers are caused by Viruses , like the Papiloma Virus just for one . Everytime you ladies have a Pap Smear this is what their checking for . Presents of the Papiloma Virus . Your Friend Geo

you can,t underestimate those little buggers.
it was a strepp/flu like virus that damaged my sons kidneys 3yrs ago.
these microscopic invaders CAN wipe out the earth if the right mutation occurs.
alarmingly they are mutating all the time,WHEN not if a global epademic (sp)occurs theres no time for mass vacinations that is if they have time to make one.
you could say our life is in there hands.
wow,i feel so depressed now.............weres that bleach and disinfectant:lol:

I know the depressed feeling ,But Gotta take charge somehow and putting the head in the sand doesnt get that done .We are headed for a Pandemic of some sort But with Politics and Indifference we'll all be dead . Need to Boot someone in the A_ _ . Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back