Diagnosis
12/2001
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Ruskin
For those who have excess Saliva, you can take a Antihistamine ,which will dry out the mouth . My wife uses Tylenol Sinus . Hope this helps . Geo

What a great idea! Never thought of that. Thanks for posting that tip!
BethU

Geo thanks for the tip.

By the way did you mean you take it for excess saliva or your wife? Do you not have excess saliva with bulbar symptoms?

She hasnt got issues with saliva ,she had a sinus issue and took it , it dries out your mouth ,this is why people who have saliva issues take it ,not for Sinus ,unless they have that too . Bulbar as you know it ,is of the mouth and tongue etc etc . The saliva glands 3 on each side secrete More than they should . Antihistamines dry out the mouth . Geo

Had a Bad day

For the last 3 days ive been chewing on my mouth Inside . been getting sores ,so i used my TENS Unit on my cheeks one on each side . Got done and went in the living room ,she was doing her Slots game , i looked at her and thaught i was going to cry ,so i went outside in the garage . ,didnt cry , went back in and looked at the cat ,who was napping and it came on again so back out i go , this happened 3 times . This went away
after a while .Started having saliva issues today myself so i may be gettng some antihistamine myself. Going to have these days i geuss . Geo (ps ) i dont know if it was my machine or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back