Diagnosis
02/2005
Country
US
State
RI
City
warren
Here goes, I think I have attached a picture of M and I with our neighbors and Kosmo on our dock with both our houses in the back ground! If no picture I will keep working on it.

from Greg:

OK, to attach files (if your profile allows):
Below the Quick Reply box, click Go Advanced.

Scroll down below the Reply to Thread window, click Manage Attachments.

In the Manage Attachments window, select one of the Choose File buttons, browse to your file

(s), select it/them.

Back in the Manage Attachments window, click Upload to pull your file in. Now scroll down to

the bottom and click Close this Window.

Put your text into the Message: box and hit Submit Reply.

-----

I have uploaded a picture ( I am now allowed attachments), closed the manage attachment file, typing this message. This is what I did originally but the picture was not present. In this try the picture is with the message.
Thanks Max!
Anna

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 300
Alright here is the picture that was to go in the image less post! Our neighbors and M and I and Kosmo with our houses in the background. We live on a tidal river called the Kickimuit in Rhode Island.

Thanks for your patience and advice Tillie in addition to Max,
Anna

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 395
>We live on a tidal river called the Kickimuit in Rhode Island.

looks great!

Anna what a glorious spot!
When I was young(er) I stayed in Dorset Vermont for a month. Your pic very much reminds me of there.
Is it in the same area?
I have a vague feeling RI is where the Americas Cup was when Australia II won? I was a young teenager at the time so could be way off track...
God bless, Janelle x

No to looking like Dorset Vermont which is mountainous with more evergreens. We are flat flat flat. We are the ocean state and yes america's cup was won in Newport
Anna

Thanks Anna, now when I look at the pic yes, it does look flat, but gorgeous! I do remember vaguely being very unwell in the car getting from Boston airport up to Vermont driving through all those mountains! The coldest I've ever been in my LIFE was in Vermont...in May! What a sook!
So glad you can post pics now...
God bless, Janelle x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back