Diagnosis
4/2016
Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
City
By the beach
One of the neuros I saw in Sydney asked me about changes I notice in myself. I reckon it's similar to hair.
You have a hair cut, the weeks go by and you think your hair is fine...then one day out of the blue it's like BLAM! You are in desperate need of a trim!
That's what progression is like...right? It sneaks up like unruly hair.
My hand is a fist most of the time now. I only noticed because my fingernails are obviously a bit long and continually dig into my palm.
As most of you know, I'm early in the diagnosis stage. Is this what progression does? Totally surprise you? I am not fond of surprises.
God Bless, Janelle x

Janelle, did you get running water yet? Lol! TB

Janelle, I like the analogy! I think some times it creeps up and sometimes BLAM, it's there....or maybe that hair was growing all along and we just didn't notice it. I'm now to the point that I'm having trouble remembering which thing changed since we saw which provider. No worries though, hubby goes through everything in detail with everyone :)

That reminds me, I DO need a haircut...and color...

G'day Nuts! I think I need to keep a diary. It can be hard trying to keep it all straight in my head. Reading your post just gave me that lightbulb idea! Good luck with the haircut!
God Bless, Janelle x

Tractor boy you wouldn't believe how much we LOVE running water!
Mind you (this is serious), Geraldton is the first town in Australia to get the National Broadband Network. We aren't special, we have what we call a Spy Base just out of town and Australia was bidding for this international...thing...so we were down first for the NBN then didn't get the contract.
I digress.
When they were putting the NBN in, somehow they hit this water pipe that shorted everything and half of the town was without phones and Internet for three weeks! I kid you not!
Maybe running water not such a good idea...

Janelle, regarding the hair thing, I blame it on taking extra vitamins thus accelerating hair growth. I will get a haircut and feel fine for like 3-4-5 weeks. Then one morning I will wake up, look in the mirror, and BLAM! I look like a newborn chicken!

So glad you're loving the running water. But reading your post, I would hold off on a hot water heater for a while! TB

Janelle, one more thing; I suggest to tell your utility companies to avoid running power lines and phone/internet cables through the water lines.....that didn't work well here either! TB

Internet cables?
I WISH

>Internet cables?

I shall quit complaining about 104 Mbps:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back