04/2016
Country
US
State
Somewhere
City
Small Town
Good morning, all...

Just wanted to pop in (now that I've got my homily out and the church ready for 8:00 Eucharist) and say hi!

I did do a "hello" post on the "Newly Diagnosed" subforum late last week. In summary, I've received a "working" diagnosis of PLS. The head of the ALSA clinic I see indicated that I have some, but not sufficient, LMN indications for a diagnosis of ALS. So, what the future holds I'm not at all sure (are any of us?). As dear Max is prone to say... ah well, IIWII.

Know that I have kept all of this community regularly in prayer for more than a year now, and shall certainly continue to do so.

Have a great one! We're only doing one service this morning, since the town is having their annual St. Patrick's Day parade starting late morning. That'll allow all the local folks to "Get out of Dodge" before the revelers invade our normally quiet town.

See ya 'round!

John

Well, Father, welcome to the gang and thanks for keeping us in your prayers!

Thanks much for the greeting! The parade yesterday didn't draw nearly as many folks as it normally does. I suspect that the weather had a lot to do with that (although it didn't result in anything which required shovelling)... :)

Have a great one folks!

John

Sorry I missed you on the newcomer's forum, Father. Welcome! I told my grandaughter, whose still in love with "Frozen", that THAT MOVIE must be responsible for all this cold weather :)

Welcome John, sounds like you have a good outlook on things and you know who is in charge.

Janie

>As dear Max is prone to say... ah well, IIWII

:) amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back