Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
kanas
City
kanas
it has came to a point like atsugi was saying in a post. there will be a time were you will have to stop. will it did. i stop smoking between going out in the cold to have one to getting some one to light and hold it for me it was time. i smoked from when i was 23 to 3 days ago. i just throw them away well i had to have jane throw them for me.

really it's not so bad so far. it was getting where i was starting to hate them what i had to go through to just have one. i was going to wait longer before i told you guys but i think im good. i don't even feel like i need one. :)

Yeah! That's great! But, you it's only been 3 days. You are going to have withdrawals yet. But, you can do this and will all be cheering you on.

Hooray for you. Remember a seminar years ago on drug addiction. They said cigarettes are more addictive, harder to give up than cocaine or heroin! So pat yourself on the back!

Good on you! 8)

thanks guys i been down to 1 or 2 a day some days none. it was hard getting someone to hold that for me.

Well done and congratulations:)
Love Gem

Good job! I know old habits can be tricky. Coffee is my crutch right now. Guess I will have to live with that one.

Congratulations! Wow...a silver lining...who knew? Enjoy the coffee :)

Take it from an ex-smoker the first week is the hard part, don't mind the weight gain you can loose later if you need to. Congratulations!

Mike

Having quit a number of years ago, myself, I can affirm how HUGE an accomplishment this is. Congratulations!

Jim

Congratulations! That's a huge step!

but, but...but I thought we were gunna get together and smoke some pot someday!:shock:

Attachments

• avat2.gif
    avat2.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 740
good for you Dave!

having cut down the way you did will help a lot with the withdrawals. Any weight gain will be a blessing and you won't want to lose it again later, so it could end up being good for you on a number of fronts!

but, but...but I thought we were gunna get together and smoke some pot someday!:shock:

mark i would have to come there for that lol ks haven't got that in place yet. :)

tillie that did help. i think i already went through the withdrawals some time back. i went from a pack a day down to almost nothing when i couldn't hold them any more. your guys hugs is helping to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back