10/2013
Country
US
State
PA, No longer live in ME
City
Pocono's
All,
Wishing you all the Happiest of Thanksgivings, I hope you get to enjoy the day. One of things I'm thankful for is this forum, the friends I've made on it and the great advice. Thank You all.

Mike

:)...............

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

From cyberspace a few years ago:
----------

You are more wealthy than you imagined. Keep an eye on your blessings as they grow to spread across the land.

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness......
you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.

If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation.......
you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.

If you can attend a church or any public meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death.......
you are more blessed than three billion people in the world.

If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a good roof overhead and a place to sleep........
you are richer than 75% of this world.

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace......
you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.

If your parents are still alive and still married...... you are very rare, even in the United States.

If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful......
you are blessed because the majority can, but do not.

If you can hold someone's hand, hug them or even touch them on the shoulder.......
your are blessed because you can offer Your healing touch.

If you can read this message, you just received a double blessing in that someone was thinking of you, and furthermore, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world that cannot read at all.

At our home this year, we will be counting our "Thanksgiving" blessings.

Ah, Graybeard, that is always a reminder to look for our blessings! They do surround us if we look hard enough. As I will gather with loving friends this first thanksgiving without my Joe, I can picture him enjoying a turkey feast on high,able to swallow and savor every bite! That vision is a blessing! Donna

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. May you all count your blessings for what you have and what matters most. Praying always that a cure will be found for ALS, PLS, MND. Enjoy your day and may God Bless You always. LouLou

Happy tg mike...hope you had a grat day!

Mark
Same, hope you also had a good day, at least better weather then here on the east coast

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back